Terms of service
Welcome to our website
This website is issued by Longwall Venture Partners LLP (“Longwall”) and is for information purposes only. Longwall, or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Quad One, Becquerel Avenue, Harwell OX11 0RA. The term “you” refers to the user or the viewer of this website.
This site is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to any applicable law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. Neither this website as a whole nor any part hereof shall constitute an offer of or the solicitation of an offer to invest, nor shall there be any sale of investments or commitments in connection with this website in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful, including the United Kingdom.
The contents of this website do not constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice and should not be taken as such. Longwall sources investment opportunities and acts as a fund manager and does not offer advice to retail clients as defined in the Financial Conduct Authority Handbook. As Longwall is not permitted to advise retail clients this means that the same levels of protection afforded to Retail Clients would not be available to prospective regulated activity clients of the firm. Please seek independent professional financial and legal advice if you are unsure of your categorisation or if you wish to find out more about the products and services on this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We welcome your feedback and the opportunity to improve. Please direct any complaints or queries to Longwall’s Compliance Officer, Jane Burgoyne by email as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively in writing to Jane Burgoyne, Compliance Officer, Longwall Venture Partners LLP, Quad One, Becquerel Avenue, Harwell OX11 0RA.
Although Longwall does not have eligible complainants as defined in the FCA handbook DISP 2.7.3R Longwall is committed to achieving best client outcomes. Longwall has a complaints policy and procedures and as such we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint/enquiry and endeavour to resolve any issues as soon as is practicably possible. However some matters may take longer to investigate and in this instance we will keep you informed and will provide you with our final written response within eight weeks of complaint receipt.
TCF Policy Statement
Longwall is committed to Treating Customers Fairly and as such has a TCF policy which sets out our procedures and obligations. Longwall has a duty to achieve best client outcomes and adhere to the FCA handbook rule PRIN 2.1.1R and the TCF initiative.
Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy Statement
Longwall is committed to applying the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities. Every individual acting on behalf of Longwall is responsible for conducting business honestly and professionally. Longwall benefits from carrying out business in a transparent and ethical way and by helping ensure that there is honest, open and fair competition in our sectors. Longwall does not tolerate any form of bribery by or of its employees or any persons or companies acting for it or on its behalf. The Longwall Partners are committed to implementing and enforcing effective systems to prevent, monitor and eliminate bribery in accordance with the Bribery Act 2010.
Longwall will not conduct business with any suppliers, service providers or agents who do not support our anti-bribery and corruption objectives.